Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
5 of our signings last summer were from the UK, what makes you think Thelwell will change his mind and shop elsewere?
I never said he would, but the market in the UK holds no value for us imo, we can buy the same abroad for cheaper, also most of the early links to players have been overseas one so far. I don't hold out much hope for anyone decent tbh.

I never said he would, but the market in the UK holds no value for us imo, we can buy the same abroad for cheaper, also most of the early links to players have been overseas one so far. I don't hold out much hope for anyone decent tbh.
I just dont see the point in saying 'this is what we need to do' without actually any evidence it would happen. its counter productive

Who knows, it's local and he ain't got to move anywhere. We won't go for him anyway, he is far too technical a player for Dyche.
Think Pep might be favourible of a move for him to Sheff Utd maybe? With the good job they have done with Doyle & McAtee!

Earlier today, Gazzetta in Italy reported we were very close to signing Tammy Abraham for £34.2m before his ACL injury. If true, there is hope, pal.

We are not going to be able to spend money strengthening every position we need to, some are going to have to be loans/free transfers. In terms of loans Id rather it was a decent youngster than some washed up older squad player.
I'm worried there is no money and we will need to strengthen with only loans and frees while everyone else goes big.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back