Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprised we’ve not been linked with Matt Doherty to be honest. Fine, free, cheap right back cover especially with Seamus recovering. Can be deployed further up or centrally too in a pinch.

If Holgate left I’d get him in on a 12 month deal at least.

When you say "need" we dont "need" 3-4 starting players imo.

Id say it would be ideal to have LB, ACM, CF, RW coming in but if we could bring in 4 players for say £15-20mil each or 2 players for £30-40mil each and a couple of stopgaps/loans id go for the latter.

Would you take Piroe/Gyokeres or El Bilal Toure as for me theres no contest (based on youtubes and highlights only).

I would like someone with pure pace and solid goal/assist stats....hes the only 1 of the 3 who has both.
LB? Havent you been telling everybody all last season how "good" Myko is?

When you say "need" we dont "need" 3-4 starting players imo.

Id say it would be ideal to have LB, ACM, CF, RW coming in but if we could bring in 4 players for say £15-20mil each or 2 players for £30-40mil each and a couple of stopgaps/loans id go for the latter.

Would you take Piroe/Gyokeres or El Bilal Toure as for me theres no contest (based on youtubes and highlights only).

I would like someone with pure pace and solid goal/assist stats....hes the only 1 of the 3 who has both.
Zat his numbers are diabolical, last season was the first season he managed to score more than 5 goals. He has ability no doubt but it's a big price and a huge risk imo.

You left off Jonathan David :)

If it was me, I'd be after him as 1st choice.

However, two negativez with Wahi...something about a young girl and also hes not done it outside of France -- Balogun also only France.
I left of David because theres no way i can see us signing him. I see him going to one of the Milan clubs or Spurs to replace Kane. If not, hell still cost way more than 40 million.

I dont think Wahi’s alleged past is something to worry about otherwise he wouldnt be playing for France u21 or be looked at by Arsenal.

The highlight videos of that Toure make Almeira look like the crappest team on the planet. People slipping over left, right and centre.

Zat his numbers are diabolical, last season was the first season he managed to score more than 5 goals. He has ability no doubt but it's a big price and a huge risk imo.
I Posted before...

France: Just under 1 goal/assist every 2 games.

Spain: Just over 1 goal/assist every 2 games.

If those are "diabolical" for 2 small clubs, i'll have whatever youre drinking.

21 year old kid who is rapid and can also play off the wings.

I left of David because theres no way i can see us signing him. I see him going to one of the Milan clubs or Spurs to replace Kane. If not, hell still cost way more than 40 million.

I dont think Wahi’s alleged past is something to worry about otherwise he wouldnt be playing for France u21 or be looked at by Arsenal.

David delivered in Belgium + France
El Bilal Toure; in France + Spain
Wahi: in France
Balogun: In France

The negative is the 2 injuries hes had but he came back and performed once recovered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back