Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Italian media quoting a Salernitana director as saying Boulaye Dia has a 25mil EUR / £21.5mil release clause.

If we could bring in El Bilal Toure....then sell Gray + Simms and sign Dia we'd have transformed our forward line.
Are Salernitana not the mob interested in Neal Messi?
£10m plus the French messi and we'll shake willies

He, Branthwaite and Onana would make our spine the tallest in the league. Each 6'4 / 6'5 and El Bilal Toure must be 6'1/6'2 and good heading stats.

Proper Dyche trait but so much quality.
Having had a trawl through Twitter et al. the tweets and comments I could find from Almeria fans (mostly via Google translate) seem to think that we are mad to want Toure for that kind of money. Reaction seems weirdly similar to ours with Gordon.

Have no idea on the lad's ability myself having only seen 1 or 2 sub appearances for Reims in which he did nothing, but surely that fan reaction should raise some questions?!

WTF is an 'informal interest'. Are we inviting him out for brunch on Saturday morning because it's early days and we're not sure we're ready to get hurt again!!

Seriously, what next?
Kenwright will probably have him out for lunch with Levy and then the two will have a gentleman's agreement that Everton will stand aside for Spurs in exchange for them knocking some money off the Dele deal.

“Can we have him for free please and you pay his wages”

I always imagined informal interest to be like this:

just-try-belling-him-one-more-time-lad-please-v0-cibkuab1rffa1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back