Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Im good mate, its the minority of posters who do nothing but moan about everything 24/7 that need to take a step back and ask themselves is supporting EFC the right thing for their well being at the moment in their lives ?

Because if I was angry 24/7 with something I would sack it off and go take up a membership at Blundells Hill golf course or badminton.

I am in a wonderful place of Zen at the moment and its difficult to focus at times when you have the same stress heads pecking yer brain with unnecessary negativity. 🤷‍♂️
Were you in that wonderful place of Zen when you were fingering my old posts and threatening me with violence mate?
Still waiting on your apology or evidence of accusing me of being a Kenwright supporter and a Tory.
Just buy someone Everton.

On the contrary, Piroe is a massive upgrade on Simms and an improvement on Gyokeres (who was a popular shout on this forum). Piroe is 23 (1 year older than Simms; 2 years younger than Gyokeres) and has scored 44 goals in 96 games for Swansea (Vs 17/31 for Simms in the championship or 40/97 for Gyokeres).

A swap deal of Simms + £5-7m would be a great piece of business
What type of player are we talking about really? You seen him play a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back