Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the contrary, Piroe is a massive upgrade on Simms and an improvement on Gyokeres (who was a popular shout on this forum). Piroe is 23 (1 year older than Simms; 2 years younger than Gyokeres) and has scored 44 goals in 96 games for Swansea (Vs 17/31 for Simms in the championship or 40/97 for Gyokeres).

A swap deal of Simms + £5-7m would be a great piece of business
All I know is Simms probably won’t play here. He needs experience which he will get in the championship. We get value out of Simms and a player in return that can help us now. Maybe it clicks for Simms once he gets minutes but we can’t afford to give him those. If he becomes a good player, good for him. He wouldn’t have gotten the opportunity here.

or 4/5/6 lol

only 40. mill mate? god we’re so bad it’s another hard hard long slog of a season this Again it’s depressing

i really thought we would be in a better position and be pro active etc in the TM

if these clowns don’t do something this really will be the last prem
campaign. we’re the most disjointed
club in football

i’m so jealous of
clubs just signing quality quality players.

this will be even harder than the season gone.

it’s not good this
Nice to see you’re starting early this year mate.

All I know is Simms probably won’t play here. He needs experience which he will get in the championship. We get value out of Simms and a player in return that can help us now. Maybe it clicks for Simms once he gets minutes but we can’t afford to give him those. If he becomes a good player, good for him. He wouldn’t have gotten the opportunity here.
I know he will go and Dyche doesn't fancy him etc...but there is a version of this story where we could go into next season with DCL, Cannon, Simms and, say, Ndiaye or Toure. I'm not convinced that what we end up with will look better than that

LB problem is easy dont know why the club havent sorted it already. Tierney on loan with option to buy. Or Matias Vina purchase. Tierney is now 3rd at Arsenal and they will be trying to recoup some of his cost so a loan is a strong possibility.

Adam Le Fondre up to much these days or
Last I seen of him he was missing 2 pens in a game (1 in the 97th minute) in the Australian League. Can't remember if it was last season or the season before but I do remember laughing louder than usual that he missed the 2nd pen

If your reading this Adam Le Fondre - i mean you no harm and I'm unsure why your penalty miss made me chuckle more than usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back