Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
As suspected, according to Bobble, no bid for El Bilal Toure. We've scouted him basically. We are interested and have 'firmed up' the interest but are way off making a bid. Said he's got that "straight from the horse's mouth" whoever he means there.

Seemed to doubt we could afford it and said it's a difficult deal with loads of bigger sides and intermediaries involved.

Why on earth would Mitrovic come to us, and why on earth would Fulham sell him to us?
Erm..."Almería’s El Bilal Touré is attracting interest from Fulham and Everton. The 21-year-old Mali forward scored seven goals in 21 appearances in La Liga last season and has a €40m release clause. Everton are the early frontrunners but Fulham are keen too, particularly if they sell Aleksandar Mitrovic".

A piece another forum member posted

As suspected, according to Bobble, no bid for El Bilal Toure. We've scouted him basically. We are interested and have 'firmed up' the interest but are way off making a bid. Said he's got that "straight from the horse's mouth" whoever he means there.

Seemed to doubt we could afford it and said it's a difficult deal with loads of bigger sides and intermediaries involved.
So he’s insinuating that the Almeria owner is a liar?

I reckon we’ll be on the cusp of singing toure this time next week. My bet is that he will be officially announced when this thread is on page 994, id love to hear your bets on what page we’ll get our first signing
Page 1878 of the Summer Transfer Thread 2026

I like the bobble but not sure how reliable he is when it comes to transfers. .ight he completely wrong but I cant remember him getting aload of transfers.

Also the ceo of almeria has just said they've received a bid from us. So not sure on this one.

Tbf if bobble had said we've bid for him I'd be going the other way and shouting "the bobble is always right with these things!" :lol:

Makes sense the clubs talking about how the fee will be put in. We already kno what the price is will be thhe structue to it

There can't be a bid .
It's a release clause , the seemingly very reliable Sacha Tavolieri has reported all this in a fair bit of detail.
Almeria's owner has reported it too.

Think bobble is just playing it down , maybe he's well out of the loop.

We may well buy someone but I find it incredible when people state that they are confused as to why we can’t spend this summer. It does not matter what we have spent in the last few years (in terms of it being on the lowish side). We going to have to pay for a £750m+ stadium in the very near future…..a stadium which we don't even have the cash flow to pay for unless someone invests first which enables us then to get finance in the rest. In the meantime, any access we had to cash disappeared when Usmanov‘s assets were hit thus removing the flow to Moshiri. It’s no surprise we are not, or are unlikely to spend much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back