Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just hoping we would get an attacking player in early calm everyone’s nerves a bit. I would like to see us getting some new players in before preseason for once so they can bed in. We probably won’t get a striker till the last day of the window it’s the Everton way.

So he’s insinuating that the Almeria owner is a liar?
No. He's saying Everton haven't bid. Sounds like that is miles off. He said that the owner, intermediaries and the player's agent are trying to drum up interest.

Not saying if what he is saying is true - I've got ko way of knowing- just saying what was said.

Last edited:

This was a regular @chicoazul (Keith Azul) rumour a few years back, mad because it was when he was one of their better players and was purely to bait their fans. We’ve come 360 degrees and now he’s the deadwood they’re trying to palm off on us lol
I think the saddest thing on that point is that most fans would absolutely jump at us signing him right now when we used to objectively say we were above his level when ol’ Keith was stirring the pot

As suspected, according to Bobble, no bid for El Bilal Toure. We've scouted him basically. We are interested and have 'firmed up' the interest but are way off making a bid. Said he's got that "straight from the horse's mouth" whoever he means there.

Seemed to doubt we could afford it and said it's a difficult deal with loads of bigger sides and intermediaries involved.
Where has he said this?

Free agents still available
GK: Timo Horn, Samir Handanovic, Joel Robles, Örjan Nyland, Tomáš Vaclík, Maxime Dupé
RB: Matt Doherty, Ainsley Maitland-Niles, Ola Aina, Hugo Mallo
LB: Alfonso Espino, Ryan Manning, Ryan Bertrand
CB: Daniel Amartey, Alexander Djiku, Axel Tuanzebe, Samuel Umtiti, Danilo D'Ambrosio
DM: Ellyes Skhiri, Gerard Gumbau, Tiemoué Bakayoko, Nampalys Mendy, Josuha Guilavogui, Luka Milivojevic
CM: Roberto Pereyra, Ross Barkley, Roberto Gagliardini, Adam Forshaw
AM: James Rodríguez, Jesse Lingard, Manuel Lanzini
RW: Adama Traoré, Nathan Redmond, Juan Cuadrado, Lucas Moura, Pedro, Tanguy Coulibaly
LW: Jonathan Bamba, Eden Hazard, Ayoze Pérez, Mohamed Elyounoussi
CF: Moussa Dembélé, Alfredo Morelos, Josh Maja, Mariano Díaz, Munir El Haddadi, Alexis Sánchez, Odion Ighalo, Anthony Modeste, Diego Costa

Yes they'll all do.

I like the bobble but not sure how reliable he is when it comes to transfers. .ight he completely wrong but I cant remember him getting aload of transfers.

Also the ceo of almeria has just said they've received a bid from us. So not sure on this one.

Tbf if bobble had said we've bid for him I'd be going the other way and shouting "the bobble is always right with these things!" lol
Yeah, he's very reliable when it comes to stuff that's actually happened and obviously gets reliable info on stuff the club doesn't really mind being out there. But they know who he is and who he speaks to so really sensitive stuff like transfer negotiations may very well not reach him, and if it did then his contact could swiftly be out of a job. It's in the club's interests to play down stuff like the budget or the state of our negotiations so it would not be in anyone's interests for someone to start briefing out details of precise offers etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back