Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
People rolling back from what was said now. Do have to wonder what the difference between a bid and a proposal is at this stage of a football transfer.
View attachment 216388
Proposal on the table is a bid , they're not playing tiddly winks here.
Screenshot_20230704_210349_Chrome.webp

Everton extra ( or anyone else )
chatting wham.

Last edited:
Proposal on the table is a bid , they're not playing tiddly winks here.
Now you see, that's what I thought but Bobble was so adamant that a bid has not gone in and that one isn't close that I don't really get it.

Obviously, this works on the massive presumption that his info is accurate. He usually has some decent info though, so no reason to doubt him.

I’ll simply assume Moshiri has made a bid via one of the many intermediaries he knows and nobody at FF has a scooby about it as that has been par for the course for the last few years.

Now you see, that's what I thought but Bobble was so adamant that a bid has not gone in and that one isn't close that I don't really get it.

Obviously, this works on the massive presumption that his info is accurate. He usually has some decent info though, so no reason to doubt him.
I don't deny he gets info , but I'm very sure he won't get a scrap of it regarding transfers like this until its almost all agreed. There's a running joke on here were transfers are broke by hacks etc " Bobble will be along in a minute "

I did say it's looks like he's trying to play it down. That could even be the right thing to do.

I don't deny he gets info , but I'm very sure he won't get a scrap of it regarding transfers like this until its almost all agreed. There's a running joke on here were transfers are broke by hacks etc " Bobble will be along in a minute "

I did say it's looks like he's trying to play it down. That could even be the right thing to do.
Honestly mate, you're probably right. I've only subscribed because I do a lot of travelling so listen to a lot of podcasts - that's also why I've subscribed to ToffeeTv. Both have their flaws but you get a lot for a couple of quid and it's better than the way we get talked about in other football podcasts.

My take on Bobble is that he doesn't chat utter wham - which makes him better than most - but like you said, doesn't mean he knows everything.

Just sharing. However, the tone of what is coming out of all of these places is an extremely negative one, which is more than a tad worrying.

People rolling back from what was said now. Do have to wonder what the difference between a bid and a proposal is at this stage of a football transfer.
View attachment 216388
All just linguistic games really. I guess technically an Official Offer only goes in at the very end of the process, in the form of a legal contract to be accepted and signed. Everything before that is agreed is just a series of proposals and counter proposals. You are not going to waste time and lawyers fees drawing up these things without knowing they are going to be accepted. So right up til the end you can deny there’s an official offer and have it be true.

Honestly mate, you're probably right. I've only subscribed because I do a lot of travelling so listen to a lot of podcasts - that's also why I've subscribed to ToffeeTv. Both have their flaws but you get a lot for a couple of quid and it's better than the way we get talked about in other football podcasts.

My take on Bobble is that he doesn't chat utter wham - which makes him better than most - but like you said, doesn't mean he knows everything.

Just sharing. However, the tone of what is coming out of all of these places is an extremely negative one, which is more than a tad worrying.

Talking the blues podcast is the best podcast out there no bullshit,no bluster just straight forward , the other two are disingenuous to say the least , all in it for themselves, even if it means protecting a board intent on killing this club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back