Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we sell Onana I’d go after ndidi who didn’t have a great season last year, but has been a very good defensive midfielder at 27 and can play CB. With gana 33 he’s be a decent reliable player for the next few years and we could probably get him for 20/25mil and we could also get a young box to box midfielder with the rest of the Onana money.
I'm surprised Ndidi is still there, tbh. Good player, Leicester probably want a big fee.

Honestly mate, you're probably right. I've only subscribed because I do a lot of travelling so listen to a lot of podcasts - that's also why I've subscribed to ToffeeTv. Both have their flaws but you get a lot for a couple of quid and it's better than the way we get talked about in other football podcasts.

My take on Bobble is that he doesn't chat utter wham - which makes him better than most - but like you said, doesn't mean he knows everything.

Just sharing. However, the tone of what is coming out of all of these places is an extremely negative one, which is more than a tad worrying.
Forget the podcasts and go back to the good old days when it was your music that got you through the day...

I have said before, unless we sell a sellable player we will sign no one for money, the club is brassic.

The only player who is more likely to leave is Onana to West Ham and Moyes will wait to get the best deal for him and we become desperate £40 mil tops.

Kenwright and his fantastic board as he recently said have destroyed this club.

Burnley Brentford all spending money we can't compete with them, that's how low we have fallen

I have said before, unless we sell a sellable player we will sign no one for money, the club is brassic.

The only player who is more likely to leave is Onana to West Ham and Moyes will wait to get the best deal for him and we become desperate £40 mil tops.

Kenwright and his fantastic board as he recently said have destroyed this club.

Burnley Brentford all spending money we can't compete with them, that's how low we have fallen

and this business model if you call it that will self implode us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back