Summer transfer window 2023

Yes, I think our best hope for this window is that the football side has effectively "loaned" the 40m Gordon money to the stadium side but that they will get at least some of it back when the MSP money arrives, but that could leave us with another late scramble. Even that is optimistic, and if we're back to sell to buy despite the Gordon and Kean sales we are running out of assets to fund what's needed for the squad.
And we'll end up with a stadium we don't need in a lower league. We have to fund some signings no matter how it's done. We need a striker even if we pay in magic beans.

We need to sell before we can buy effectively.
I think the club know that we need to generate some cash and shrink the wage bill, so they're going about sorting that first before we can finalise targets.

I don't think that's generally a bad thing, however my one concern is the club's ability to get the squad slimmed down AND then get the suitable targets in.

With our board's current position, I worry this may be a rough summer - there'll be business though.