Summer transfer window 2023

I don't rate Adams or Inheacho at all however I would gladly swap either of them for Maupay. Maupay proved himself to be a very good Championship striker, obviously a sh*t Premier League one. Could help Leicester or Southampton come straight back up. Maybe a swap with Salisu & Holgate too...

Gutted we've missed out on Bamba. Gone to Celta f***ing Vigo with the FSW!...

Why wasn't he playing more minutes in a team that ended up relegated. Either injuries (red flag) or not picked (giant red flag). Remember when loads, and I mean loads, of posters told us Maupay would guarantee us 8 goals last season?
In fairness to Nacho I think the problem was the idiot manager wouldn't select him. Leicester fans were crying out for him to be in the team each week

Right, don't shoot the messenger here, you can take this however you want but the latest View From the Bullens podcast was one of the most depressing listens I have ever heard. Won't list everything they said, but some lowlights are:
- nothing to El Bilal Toure. No talks, nothing. Just scouted him.
- An overall budget of £25-30m without further sales.
- Putting everything into Elanga, relying on Utd doing us a favour, but Utd want more money than we are prepared to pay. Forest in now.
- Club have record lows in terms of cashflow within the business - worst ever apparently.
- Need almost all budget to go to stadium.
- Dyche happy to work with lack of players coming in. Not rocking the boat, as he is used to it.

Also learnt that the recruitment team did not recommend Mykolenko, Benitez just signed him as he liked him.

A genuinely awful situation.

Explain please.

What an amazing comment, totally ridiculous, our main striker has been missing for practically the last 2 seasons, we sold Richarlison, Rodriguez, Kean and Gordon and anything that resembled a striker like Simms. But it's the managers fault, wow if his brains were Dynamite Iggy wouldn't have enough to blow his ears off.

Each new season we think we’re going to be better off (squad wise) than the previous season, as overpaid flops are released at the end of their contracts (normally they’re so bad no one wants them). Unfortunately this year, we don’t seem to be able to replace the dross that’s left. Really fearful about the forthcoming season. We only just avoided relegation and now our squad is weaker (in numbers) anyway.

25 days till Fulham

Tik
Tok

Tik
Tok
i go to turkey in 26 days and I hope to be flying out in a good mood humming spirit of the blues. So hopefully we make some signings.

I expect nothing from this club tho. We will definitely get a striker in January even the owner said it. we didn’t I genuinely could see us going in to the season Only signing Young.

When we was top of the league going in to January under Carlo and needed to get some fresh faces in to give the squad a lift. now we wasn’t going to win the league but we could have pushed for Europe it was there and they gave him josh king. Showed what they’re all about. Unit bill and Iranian bill leave we will never progress.

Right, don't shoot the messenger here, you can take this however you want but the latest View From the Bullens podcast was one of the most depressing listens I have ever heard. Won't list everything they said, but some lowlights are:
- Putting everything into Elanga, relying on Utd doing us a favour, but Utd want more money than we are prepared to pay. Forest in now.
- Club have record lows in terms of cashflow within the business - worst ever apparently.
- Dyche happy to work with lack of players coming in. Not rocking the boat, as he is used to it.

Also learnt that the recruitment team did not recommend Mykolenko, Benitez just signed him as he liked him.

Reminds me a bit of that season after we sold Rooney under moyes.

It’ll be a case of dyche having to get the most out of what’s here and finding a way to get us safe again. What a life.

Didn’t we scout Mykolenko before Benitez even got here. I am sure I remember people where saying Brands liked him before the fat one even became the manager. Could be wrong tho.