Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evening toffees

Everton receive transfer approach from French giants for forgotten man Jean-Philippe Gbamin as interest mounts

Lyon have made an approach to Everton over Jean-Philippe Gbamin to enquire about a possible deal for the forgotten midfielder, Mail Plus reports.
Just let me put my night vision goggles on *rrr that's better*

Evening toffees

Everton receive transfer approach from French giants for forgotten man Jean-Philippe Gbamin as interest mounts

Lyon have made an approach to Everton over Jean-Philippe Gbamin to enquire about a possible deal for the forgotten midfielder, Mail Plus reports.

This better not be a sick joke !!!!!

If we could get a fee for Mr glass that would make any transfer window

Thelwells obsession with Che Adams is something I just don't think i'll ever understand. At least id assume the transfer would be cheaper from Southampton being relegated. Still don't get it though in the slightest.
It could be as simple to understand as he has never had any interest in the lad and you're just accepting the Wonderful words of the ITK's of this world.

It's a simple link really isn't it, we are desperate, Adams is available.

Have we ever made an official approach!!

If we don't make a sale with a decent fee I reckon we'll go with what we've got. If fortune favours us and we can get competition up top for Dom it'll have been a decent window. Better still if we can ship some of the remaining deadwood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back