Summer transfer window 2023

Wonder when we will stop the buy relegated players to avoid relegation routine.

Even a stadium won't fix this.
Leeds were relegated because they couldn’t defend so I don’t mind signing attacking players from them and being relegated doesn’t make you crap anyway. Our aim this year just has to be staying up that’s why we shouldn’t overreact to losses like yesterday because there will be a lot of them we’re not putting a team together to finish in the top four we’re just aiming for higher than 18th whether we like that or not.

let’s buy a relegated 11 …..

that’s the way forward
The issue isn't signing relegated players, it's signing bad ones. I think we all would have taken Maddison from Leicester. It's like the people who would rather sign a Demari Gray type over taking a punt on a Mitoma type (pre Brighton) because he was playing in a poor league. That's how we get the stinkers, well that and the age profile we usually go for so we can't shift them on afterwards too.

The issue isn't signing relegated players, it's signing bad ones. I think we all would have taken Maddison from Leicester. It's like the people who would rather sign a Demari Gray type over taking a punt on a Mitoma type (pre Brighton) because he was playing in a poor league. That's how we get the stinkers, well that and the age profile we usually go for so we can't shift them on afterwards too.

spot on mate. your never getting a cahill again tho! best transfer ever