Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
They haven't got time because most of them are telling him how awesome and reliable he is and elevating him to god status. I even see Myerette's replying to other tweeted Everton are interested in so and so tweets with things like "Is there any truth to this Alan Myers?" As if he is the one and only go to source for all things Everton.

It is cringe worthy beyond belief.

Nice guy but on the reliability guide of Tier 1 being excellent and Tier 5 being don't waste your time, i would put him no higher than Tier 3 Unreliable and not to be trusted solo.
He's a nuisance. An absolute nuisance.

In Amercian Football terminology his job is to 'run interference' for the Everton hierarchy.

The feller gets a wage by being Sky's Mr Everton - and he 'earns' that by being a bridgehead between the club and fans.

He exploits these fans by making up stories with the club's connivance and monetising it for himself via his job at Sky.

I mean you’re talking about a fan base who a good percentage of won’t say boo to a ghost about the real issues within the club but will scorn anyone that dares to speak out

Alan is there to do a job, should he say ‘please don’t ask me, I don’t know’? Maybe but then he would just get called on more for not digging for news. Really couldn’t be in a job like that, I’d be wanted to ring people’s necks tweeting me every 20 seconds
He does alright out of it, dont worry about that.

He's a nuisance. An absolute nuisance.

In Amercian Football terminology his job is to 'run interference' for the Everton hierarchy.

The feller gets a wage by being Sky's Mr Everton - and he 'earns' that by being a bridgehead between the club and fans.

He exploits these fans by making up stories with the club's connivance and monetising it for himself via his job at Sky.
He's a poser Dave, it's not a psy op he just wants to be involved with Everton in some capacity so he tries to disseminate any drips of info he gets because there's a desperation to feel revelant and connected to Everton.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back