Summer transfer window 2023

Manchester United have turned down a loan bid from Everton for Defender, Harry Maguire. Manchester United will only listen to permanent offers
And there we go again with the obsession of trying to sign players with premier league experience...I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up at everton as I am not sure there are many teams interested on a permanent deal.

I’m sure that Wharton would jump at the chance of sitting on our bench for a year. He would be much better staying where he is and playing a full year in the Championship.
Works boths ways if the manager woukd give him game time here coming off bench, starting some games. Is easier to come into the team when he would kno the players, the manager would have more time to work with him

And there we go again with the obsession of trying to sign players with premier league experience...I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up at everton as I am not sure there are many teams interested on a permanent deal.
It's mad, if ever there was a club that offers a clear example of the 'PL experience' thing not working (be it managers or players) it's Everton.

If we have no money left then we must utilise the 2 loan spots we have left.

I can see the domestic loan going on a centre half and the foreign one going on a winger and I also wouldn't be surprised if we signed some old keeper on a free.
I think it'll be one domestic loan on a CB and that's it. Saving the international loan for January may be smart

Think we need a creative centre mid rather than a wide player. When all fit we have Harrison , Danjuma , Mc Neil , Iwobi and Dobbin who play wide.
We have zero creativity in centre mid.
Agree with you about CB.
Agree. Still think we could have at least looked at Le Fee before he moved recently. Great young player...