Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wasn't familiar with him ,apparently he spent last season on loan in the Belgian league, as I scrolled down through the comments, noticed a random everton fan stating he's terrible....lol. I'm pretty sure the dude never watched Belgian football in his life, so I have no idea how he arrived to that conclusion.

Can't remember everything. Club still really want a RW and a CB. Sulemana interest is there. A bid of £10-12m would be enough for us to sell Iwobi.

The interesting thing (as mentioned above) was that Bobble said to not rule out a move for a CM and specifically mentioned the available loan slots and a few hours later the Alzate story has broken.

cheers mates we deffo need a CM

don’t know who alzate is

So still a winger cb and another mid?
That's the plan according to Bobble. Seems that who we get and how we fo about it will be determined by outs.

They also said that there is ZERO cashflow in the business, as in, nothing. Something about Moshiri's credit lines all frozen, so money will only come from more sales.

Said some interesting stuff you should all listen to about what is going on with recruitment and at board level. Long and short being that it seems that Thelwell and the recruitment team are finally starting to get their way. It was interesting.

That's the plan according to Bobble. Seems that who we get and how we fo about it will be determined by outs.

They also said that there is ZERO cashflow in the business, as in, nothing. Something about Moshiri's credit lines all frozen, so money will only come from more sales.

Said some interesting stuff you should all listen to about what is going on with recruitment and at board level. Long and short being that it seems that Thelwell and the recruitment team are finally starting to get their way. It was interesting.

how do i listen mate?

Yeah hopefully can get the sales done fast, really hope we can pull it off. Glad that they have finally let people do the job and pick the players
Dude drops a shape to be fair to him.

Yeah had quick watch looks another player similar to garner,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back