Summer transfer window 2023

Linked to Kalvin Phillips there now too. I’ll say two things, firstly he’d be very good for us and would add to our midfield.

That being said though as a non English fan he and Rice are two of the most overrated midfielders in history, I can’t see how so many are convinced that both are elite level. Rice is obviously better but that’s irrelevant to the conversation here.

I genuinely think Phillips benefitted the same way Tom Davies did here, honestly if he didn’t look like a bit of a scruff he’d have never made it even onto City’s radar. Never a £50m player, another Danny Drinkwater signing for Chelsea, it was never gonna work out.

Again good for us and would be delighted to sign him because he’s a top half PL midfielder but thats about it.

Linked to Kalvin Phillips there now too. I’ll say two things, firstly he’d be very good for us and would add to our midfield.

That being said though as a non English fan he and Rice are two of the most overrated midfielders in history, I can’t see how so many are convinced that both are elite level. Rice is obviously better but that’s irrelevant to the conversation here.

I genuinely think Phillips benefitted the same way Tom Davies did here, honestly if he didn’t look like a bit of a scruff he’d have never made it even onto City’s radar. Never a £50m player, another Danny Drinkwater signing for Chelsea, it was never gonna work out.

Again good for us and would be delighted to sign him because he’s a top half PL midfielder but thats about it.
Would be class if we could get him here, massive upgrade on the midfield