Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s not what I’m saying at all. At the moment we have 4 players for 2 positions in the central midfield / Defensive Midfield, Gana, Garner, Onana and Doucoure. Then there is Gomes, Onyango, Gbamin kicking round in the squad but not in the team.
If we add Kalvin Phillips, who is a starter, are we doing that because one of the 4 current players are moving on?
If we look at the ones with a value, there is probably only Onana, who has been linked with Man Utd and Liverpool, earlier in the window and have still not signed a player in his position
It's pretty straightforward,Gana would warm our bench,which now is about his level.

I think the Gnonto deal is very much on, and we will have to overpay, but if he makes the impact they believe he can & keeps us up who’s bothered? Not me… we’ve overpaid a lot under Moshiri but many times it was for guys 28+ with no sell on, Moise Kean was a disaster and we actually made money on him, so at least Gnonto is an asset that could increase in value

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back