Summer transfer window 2023

Grass is always greener and all that...better the devil you know. You know what to expect from iwobi which has been a key player for us in the last couple of seasons, and key to our premier league survival. That's the reality, the facts. The rest is just unknown and if he doesn't get replaced by a quality player, we will miss him big time.

Haha yeah since he’s become a key player we’ve picked up under 40 points in consecutive seasons and survived relegation in the final week of the season. I wonder where we’ve gone wrong.

If we end up with Cornet as a replacement for iwobi, then we are worst than we were last season. Yes we have danjuma and Harrison, but jury is still out on both of them. It seems unfortunately as the day progresses that it will be cornet as our only deadline day incoming with a few out. If that's the case, it would be for me a massive missed opportunity.

I'd be very nervous bottom of the table without a goal and selling our most creative player with no replacement. Terrifed of relgation TBH but pray we only let him go with reinforcements.

Get a grip. Even if it’s Cornet then Harrison, Danjuma, Cornet AND BETO for the loss of Iwobi, Gray, Simms and Cannon is a massive upgrade in our attacking options.
Harrison has been relegated with leeds...danjuma has been extremely poor at spurs...cornet has had one good season in his career...so not overly optimist that we have quality in abundance

If we end up with Cornet as a replacement for iwobi, then we are worst than we were last season. Yes we have danjuma and Harrison, but jury is still out on both of them. It seems unfortunately as the day progresses that it will be cornet as our only deadline day incoming with a few out. If that's the case, it would be for me a massive missed opportunity.
You’re right, if iwobi, gray and cannon go out the door today, I’d say we need another two forward/creative players incoming so as to have the depth to deal with inevitable injuries and still have options off the bench.
Also I can’t see how we can’t be getting another CB in as a priority. With Holgate gone and Mina and Coady not with us, we are extremely light of quality and numbers in that area…. Got to say, it’s twitchy bum time today, that’s bound to end in disappointment and bewilderment!!🤨