Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
All these teams doing loans with options to buy seem like quite a novel idea don't they.

Kevin...

I said, don't they... Kevin

KEVINNNNNNN!!!!

Loan with option to buy!!!!

The owner isn't interested in improving the team is my only conclusion.

MOSHIRI OUT
Yep. It should have been obvious after Beto he is only concerned with staying afloat. Waited until we lost 3 games to make a critical signing. He thought we could get away with it the dumb [Poor language removed]

And how often has he been right?
Tonight for one. Been confirmed in most outlets now, no-one else coming in. We'll go with what we've got.

I hope "Where's the Gordon money" and "Where's the Iwobi money" become as famous as the Arteta money shouts as we won't be spending a penny of it in January either.

It’ll be unpopular probably but I still think getting rid of Iwobi, Cannon, Gray, Maupay and potentially Gomes and Gbamin is the right move regardless of if we bring in new players or not.

Look it’s clear Moshiri is looking to sell us and doesn’t want to invest anymore. That’s been the case with ages. Even with that though we are in an utter mess financially and selling off players like this as annoying as it is will see us better of financially once new owners come in, which is hopefully soon.

We are of course gambling with potential relegation, that’s something we as fans have to deal with but I think we survive, simply because there are at least 3 worse teams than us in this league, if for no other reason.

It’s a grim outlook but it’s the one we have. Personally I would rather we get rid of these players than see them all walk out for nothing next year and in the case of Maupay and Cannon they wouldn’t be near the first 11 anyways so we may as well get what money we can for them.

Yep. It should have been obvious after Beto he is only concerned with staying afloat. Waited until we lost 3 games to make a critical signing. He thought we could get away with it the dumb [Poor language removed]
If Dom hadn't got injured at Villa, I'm pretty certain in my own mind they had no intention of getting a striker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back