Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont understand the Cannon-sale with Iwobi and Maupay leaving.
Low wages, different striker profile, would accept cameos and doesnt really bring in too much compared to the wages and 22+ millions we get for the first two.

I might've known you would show up. Do you have an alert set up for Moshiri or something?

Also, this makes you sound like a total moron.

Hahahahahaha yeah. Your response to legitimate concerns about this club being run into the ground is literally “muh stadium”. But I look like the moron. Cool.

That stadium will be the worst thing that ever happened to this club. Come back to this post in 5 years time when our Phoenix club is kicking off in the Counties league at Marine.

I think one of the reasons we’ve struggling to sign more is that we’re expecting to pay that £10m.

I suppose that’s the difference in my thinking versus a lot of people, in my mind I feel the club have already decided they’ll use him and are budgeting for that. Of course I could be wrong but that’s how I’ve seen it.
Why? He is in the last year of his contract which is 100k a week so we are not resigning. No way we are triggering that payment

every windows the same, early morning chirpy baz says how he fully expects 2 or 3 in the door and how surely we’ve learned our lessons from other windows, fast forward a few hrs and they basically fill the rest of the show up buzzin of that ned
To be fair that's pretty much all ToffeeTV is, slow awkward drawn out conversations and unpaid interns being bullied

Just look at the reaction when decent fans organise protests against the running of the club. There are plenty who will make excuses no matter how poor the product on the field is. You just need to look at how often you get a "but what about the stadium..." response or something along those lines.

We are a club in a cycle of decline that will eventually end in relegation, unless we make urgent changes. But we are running out of opportunities to make the changes we need.

This is another year of fighting till the very end. Yes we might stay up again, but one of these years we won't. One or two unlucky injuries this year could be all it takes.
I agree with most of that, it’s the constant reminders that I object to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back