Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahahahahaha yeah. Your response to legitimate concerns about this club being run into the ground is literally “muh stadium”. But I look like the moron. Cool.

That stadium will be the worst thing that ever happened to this club. Come back to this post in 5 years time when our Phoenix club is kicking off in the Counties league at Marine.
You would genuinely prefer we sign a left back over build a new stadium I swear

every windows the same, early morning chirpy baz says how he fully expects 2 or 3 in the door and how surely we’ve learned our lessons from other windows, fast forward a few hrs and they basically fill the rest of the show up buzzin of that ned
Yeah just never been a fan have that ped thinking he is right on everything. Dont really kno alot on that baz just not for me dont think they really offer anything

Id be surprised if we do any business today. If its true we’re still pushing for Gnonto insted of moving to other targets, thats ******* wild, in a bad way. Decent prospect, but nothing special. Would take him for the sums mentioned early in the window, but anything close to 20m is mad.

I wonder if Clubs are reluctant to deal with us because we’re always trying to structure mad payment schemes?
One of my mates who’s a Hammers fan said that one of the itks on that site reckoned that clubs were asking for solid assurances that they were going to get their money in any structured deals as clubs are worried we are going to go pop 😂

The club is mad. If they did bid even £25m of cash we can’t really spare for Gnonto, that’s clear admission that they know the squad needs something, presumably they thought he’d offer it. When we then fail with the bid (just like Giroud, Broja etc) they just pull the shutters down and go home, even though they have just told the entire fanbase that they also agree there is a hole that needs fixing and we’re willing to pay £25m to do it. But oh well, maybe next window.

They don’t realise that leaking all these supposed attempts to bring people in just makes them look even more stupid. They think it looks like they “tried”.

Urgh.

Id be surprised if we do any business today. If its true we’re still pushing for Gnonto insted of moving to other targets, thats ******* wild, in a bad way. Decent prospect, but nothing special. would tke him for the sums mentioned early in the window, but anything close to 20m is mad.

“we have all our efforts to gnonto”

so we had no time and we knew leeds would say f off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back