Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
To have no new defensive signings is a worry. I'm not happy the reported targets elsewhere haven't so far come to fruition but some times that's out of our hands.

Overall the mismanagement of the club still dictates
That will be on Dyche though. We know that the club wanted a winger and an MF.

There's only one man in football who rates Keane and his name is Sean Mark Dyche.

Wish I could say I'm surprised, I've gone about my day and paid very little attention to the window I knew there was no point. Its typical Everton on deadline day!

Would be insane to let Iwobi go and not bring anyone in, and I am no Iwobi fan but he can play centrally and is a different style of player to Garner, Gana and Onana.

I know we wanted more but people's heads are falling off a bit. Seems like gomes, dele and gray will have to make up some spots in the overall squad. Centre back is the position I'm really worried about. Tarkowski needs to play every minute again.

Overall the squad is better than it was, marginally.
Still lack pacey wingers and a play maker

Depends what happens with harrison and whether gray stays etc

Beto seems a good signing but he needs quality ammo

Going into the last few hours of the window I think we have a better squad than we had at the finish of last season but that is only because we have Beto as an alternative to DCL. The improvement is marginal but I think it will be enough to keep us up but only because we will score more goals than we did last year. We will still be in the bottom half possibly the bottom 25%. A couple of injuries could be fatal, Tarks has now become a must have, he can’t get hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back