Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of our fans are nuts. We’re in this mess for over paying and buying crap in the past, and yet people are upset that we didn’t spend £35m on Gnonto, or £30m on some crap Southampton winger, or a loan for some West Ham player that’s injured more than DCL. Gnonto would of been the only exciting Signing from the links today, but I’m glad we walked away at that price.

Some of our fans are nuts. We’re in this mess for over paying and buying crap in the past, and yet people are upset that we didn’t spend £35m on Gnonto, or £30m on some crap Southampton winger, or a loan for some West Ham player that’s injured more than DCL. Gnonto would have been the only exciting Signing from the links today, but I’m glad we walked away at that price.
Nobody is upset we didn’t get gnonto though

It’s more to do with the lack of cover at CB FB and midfield

Some of our fans are nuts. We’re in this mess for over paying and buying crap in the past, and yet people are upset that we didn’t spend £35m on Gnonto, or £30m on some crap Southampton winger, or a loan for some West Ham player that’s injured more than DCL. Gnonto would of been the only exciting Signing from the links today, but I’m glad we walked away at that price.
This is utter nonsense. People are upset because YET AGAIN we're scraping around on deadline day making bids we know will not be accepted on players we've been chasing for months with absolutely no success.

It's the complete failure to plan ahead and have any kind of coherent strategy that frustrates people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back