Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes Zat, this team isn't a relegation team which is why we are sitting 3rd bottom with 1 point from 12 after playing 3 crap sides.

We just got 1 point and a crap start because it's funny and it's all part of the plan.

I mean surely you can see that the players who fit into the 11 would have enabled us to have lets say 5-7pts on the board rather than 1?

Weve been extremely unlucky and not been close to our best 11 yet.

I mean surely you can see that the players who fit into the 11 would have enabled us to have lets say 5-7pts on the board rather than 1?

Ifs, buts and maybes Zat.

We didn't have certain players, we haven't strengthened enough and there's more crap in that side than you see in a toilet after a rough curry on a Friday night.

1 point in 12 is absolutely fkin dreadful let's get that straight now.

Ifs, buts and maybes Zat.

We didn't have certain players, we haven't strengthened enough and there's more crap in that side than you see in a toilet after a rough curry on a Friday night.

1 point in 12 is absolutely fkin dreadful let's get that straight now.
Tbh we could have 11 world class players and I'm still not 100% sure how much difference it would make given the way Dyche is setting the team up at the moment.

We have one point from 12, that is gash. I know. But in reality we could easily have 7 / 9. We will be down there but I think there will be 3 worse teams. Maybe just about….

We are an awful team selected from a horrendous squad. If we finish 17th or above, I reckon that either a miracle or takeover has happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back