Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
We wouldnt get the same Ross Barkley tho.

Luton have Ross Barkley, ex Chelsea, ex Everton player.
Everton would have Ross Barkley, local lad turned bad who snaked us to move to Chelsea and then saw his career bomb till he rocked up at a nothing club and caught the eye a few times in a few games.

He would be crying into his pillow after 2 games.
He said on Football Focus that Edwards is (within reason) letting him go on the pitch and just be himself with no real instructions as such. Dyche would never in a million years let him or anyone else have a 'free role' in his team, just not his style of setup/game.

He said on Football Focus that Edwards is (within reason) letting him go on the pitch and just be himself with no real instructions as such. Dyche would never in a million years let him or anyone else have a 'free role' in his team, just not his style of setup/game.
Said it before, but 14 years ago Luton were playing in the National League, here they are, 2024 and playing in the Premier League.

I suspect their fans will cheer a throw in and so they should.

But Goodison, for Barkley, if he didnt smash a hat rick on his debut?

Not true look at them all playing pooh and still getting picked week on week

I'd like to see Luton's Doughty in Everton Blue...so much so I'd ignore his early 2000's highlights.

He's a good shout and can play both sides.

I'd say at left back we may also see a 'Dyche Special' with Charlie Taylor being out of contract. Not a superstar but 30 years old and a fair cost effective stable backup for Mykolenko.

To come in at number 10 I'd like Rafael from Benfica (out of contract).

Of the players with one year on their contracts, if we could muster up some cash from sales then as much as they are far fetched, you dont know unless you try.

Jonathan David
Khephrem Thuram
Lutsharel Geertruida
Youssouf Fofana
Leny Yoro
Rayan Cherki
Unai Simon
Pablo Dybala
Benjamin Henrichs
Zeno Dabast
Iling-Junior

As I say, mostly far fetched but Allardyce managed to bring over a few stars to Bolton :)

He's a good shout and can play both sides.

I'd say at left back we may also see a 'Dyche Special' with Charlie Taylor being out of contract. Not a superstar but 30 years old and a fair cost effective stable backup for Mykolenko.

To come in at number 10 I'd like Rafael from Benfica (out of contract).

Of the players with one year on their contracts, if we could muster up some cash from sales then as much as they are far fetched, you dont know unless you try.

Jonathan David
Khephrem Thuram
Lutsharel Geertruida
Youssouf Fofana
Leny Yoro
Rayan Cherki
Unai Simon
Pablo Dybala
Benjamin Henrichs
Zeno Dabast
Iling-Junior

As I say, mostly far fetched but Allardyce managed to bring over a few stars to Bolton :)
Would take taylor less money than young and an actual lb. Ofc would like better but on a free be good move imo

If we ever get around to actual signings this summer can we just stop signing players with "relegation on their CV"
Stop the Charlie Taylor shouts pls.

This never makes sense to me. If a player been relegated like Pickford, Tarkowski, McNeil, Gana etc does that mean theyre a bad player? How about when Boro went down with Ravanelli, Juninho and Emerson?

Also, look at the Leeds team that went down and some of their young lads like Summerville, Gnonto, Rutter & Gray who would all walk into our team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back