Sunderland 1-1 Everton. 26th Dec @ 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha I didn't mean it like that, I just thought it was one of the guesses everyone does. Didn't realise you knew.

Oh and now I've found out that's the team I'm gonna say: FOR FOOKZAKE!
isnt that what we say most games even when we are winning lol,bluefox is never wrong,i will probably have an heart attack again watching us

dudes, Cahill will score today

Haha you know that when Cahill finally does score a winner foir us again some tit will be like 'see, told you Moyes knew what he was doing, COYLE IN'.

Another stupid thing with thta team is that with what he has said about Roy and his defending in away games you'd expect him to be dropped. But no, he plays him but then arses around with other parts of the team.

Probably hoping they score down our right and he can blame Drenthe just so he looks like he was right all along.

I'm going to get very drunk today in a pub and make everyone look how similar Bendtner looks to the legendary Billy Drago.

LOOK AT HIS FACE! LOOK AT HIS FACE!!!!!!

bendtner.jpg
127118-1197524708.jpg

It's not even Cahill coming in that bothers me, it's that centre midfield. Fellaini and Neville isn't acceptable in my eyes and Neville-Heitinga just takes it to another level. He could have easily went with Osman and Neville in the middle, Gueye and Drenthe outwide and Cahill ahead of them. Not the best team in the world, but balanced enough to get something going.

We've just got to hope Osman and Drenthe turn up and put in a performance.

Thing is, there's a couple of different options Moyes could have had today, without even playing Barkley is he didn't want

Howard
Hibbert-Jagielka-Distin-Baines
Heitinga-Osman
Drenthe-Cahill-Gueye
Saha

It's not a brilliant team, but it's ****ing miles better than the one we're going to be playing

Or, if he wants to play Barkley for ****ing once

Howard
Hibbert-Jagielka-Distin-Baines
Heitinga-Barkley
Drenthe-Osman-Gueye
Saha

But no, those teams would mean dropping his ****ing favourites for more than a game at a time, and that will never ****ing happen will it?

Moyes will never learn. If we play a stormer today, I'll take it back, but there's about as much chance of a team containing Neville, Heitinga and Cahill in the centre playing good football as there is of Liverpool admitting Suarez is a diving, cheating ****.

GAHHHH

How can people still defend him?

I just can't fathom it anymore.

I had hoped after last week he'd made some progress, but it's genuinely one step forward, two steps back.

Even if we get something out of this game, it will only paper over the cracks of this absolute nonsense. Then again we'd need a miracle to get anything out of the game with that lineup.

This makes Barkley our 6th choice centre midfielder.

Why?

I completely agree with Rodwell, Fellaini and Osman being in in front of him, but Neville is just generally gash and Heitinga is poor in midfield.

I'm not a Barkley fanboy who thinks he should play every week, but when 2 centre midfielders are injured he should surely be in there. Even if it means putting Ossie in the middle and putting Barkley wide.

well on the bright side i guess every sub willl be a posotive one becuase moyes left all his defenders on the pitch and the attacking players are either out of form or **** Cue drenthe going of for mcfaggot >.<

How can people still defend him?

I just can't fathom it anymore.

I had hoped after last week he'd made some progress, but it's genuinely one step forward, two steps back.

Even if we get something out of this game, it will only paper over the cracks of this absolute nonsense. Then again we'd need a miracle to get anything out of the game with that lineup.

I've just about had it I think. I've always defended Moyes, but now I've had enough. He doesn't learn from his mistakes.

This makes Barkley our 6th choice centre midfielder.

Why?

I completely agree with Rodwell, Fellaini and Osman being in in front of him, but Neville is just generally gash and Heitinga is poor in midfield.

I'm not a Barkley fanboy who thinks he should play every week, but when 2 centre midfielders are injured he should surely be in there. Even if it means putting Ossie in the middle and putting Barkley wide.

Mate if he can't get a game in midfield over Neville or Heitinga he's never going to at this rate. Not until he's defensively disciplined as that's clearly Moyes' priority.

Even without using Barkley though we've got more positive options than this. We're going to be lining up with 6 defenders, our best player from the last game shunted out wide where he's ineffectual, and our player in the worst form playing in the most crucial role in our system.

I just pray Drenthe can get something out of this one on his own. He might have to.

EVERTON: Howard, Hibbert, Baines, Jags, Distin, Heitinga, Neville,Drenthe Osman, Cahill, Saha
Subs: Mucha, Bily, Strac Faddy, Gueye, Barkley, Tolis. to go with the team

HEY MOYES MATE, THIS ISN'T PUB FOOTBALL WHERE THE MANAGER PLAYS HIS MATES AND THE SH*T 46 YEAR OLD OVER THE TALENTED 19 YEAR OLD JUST BECAUSE THE OLD MAN BUYS LOADS OF PINTS.

STOP PICKING YOUR MATES FFS.

P.S. CAPS LOCK INDICATES FUME

P.s.s. 46 isn't that old, I apologise to all you pensioners on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.