Sunderland v Everton. 27th Mar at 20.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just once is like us to perform when it really mattered, not that we didn't in Swansea, but oneil is a carbon copy of moyes an will set his side out to ensure moyes tactics will be outplayed in a few minutes. Someone will be made a hero and someone will be fumed over for a very long time..

Can't believe I'm about to say this but I think, based on that team I'd like to see fadders on the left, cutting ininto his left peg (ala drenthe / Billy) , and ossie in the Cahill position, and Cahill next to fellaini

I don't really fume at team selection. 7/8 defensive players out of position gets on my nerves. But in general, I see what they do first. The observational ones on here will notice I have never posted a team or formation pre or post match. I simply don't know ****, but hope Moyes does.

Muggins always sends me a pm before the game though with his team and he's always correct

He's just pm'd me, Stracqualursi and Anichebe up front

Even Mrs R, who cannot give a toss about any sport, and especially footie, knows somethings up tonight. "Them beers for the match Roydo? I set Sky plus in case you were late!" Bless her.

Keeping my daughter up to watch this, she watched the first one was I was in work... Dont upset her moyes

Could be a good shout having straq up there, forcing mistakes with his work rate.

Think they may have a makeshift defence tonight due to injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back