Sunderland v Everton. 27th Mar at 20.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
big game today,please,please everton dont **** up.jelavic to score a brace and fellaini 1 in a 1-3 win .half an hour to go before first beer .coybb

Don't have a good feeling about tonight. Can't think of an eleven I'd be comfortable with from the players available. If we play anything other than Fellaini and Gibson in midfield I think we'll get beat.

What's worrying me is apart from Baines where is the attacking threat going to come from? I know Gibson can pick a pass but it's looking like a nick a goal if we can and then backs to the wall, hope I'm wrong but it could be a long evening!

I think we might have to play them at their own game tonight.

We don't have the options so I can see a war of attrition. Whoever we pick, it's about attitude.

What's worrying me is apart from Baines where is the attacking threat going to come from? I know Gibson can pick a pass but it's looking like a nick a goal if we can and then backs to the wall, hope I'm wrong but it could be a long evening!

Baines - Freekick
Cahill - On the end of a Baines cross/set piece
Jelavic - May score if the ball is passed to him in space
Gibson - Long Shot
Osman - Pass cut back to the edge of the box for Osman to place
Fellaini/Heitinga - Set piece header

Thats basically all our attacking threats...if we score it will be done by the above!

Baines - Freekick

Gibson - Long Shot

Thats basically all our attacking threats...if we score it will be done by the above!

I hope Martin O'Neil doesnt read that FFS

Very worried about tonight... Too many important players unavailable or gone!

Think there could be alot of unhappy toffee's by late tonight.

Baines - Freekick
Gibson - Long Shot

you forgot the hibbert overhead we all know is going to happen.

image-5-for-everton-fc-fans-set-off-for-crucial-fa-cup-replay-at-sunderland-gallery-990860865.jpg

image-1-for-everton-fc-fans-set-off-for-crucial-fa-cup-replay-at-sunderland-gallery-112388895.jpg

the free coaches.

John Heitingaâ€￾@Johnheitinga

On our way to Stadium of Light of #Sunderland! We are proud of all #Everton fans who support us! Wanna give you the semi of #facup. #COYB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back