Sunderland v Everton. 27th Mar at 20.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
guys i forgot what the rules are regarding asking for live feed links, Don't want to be banned so ...... someone explain pls haha :)

thankyou

Extra time winner in 114minute by Jelavic- we win 2-1, after we come back from 0-1, cahill with the first for us

Tim Howard to score...we are losing 1-0 and he comes up for the final corner to take it into extra time...

...wonder what the odds are

That, but Gibson in place of Neville

I'd forgotten all about Gibson. It was interesting that in the Arsenal game he tried all three midfielders in the hole before settling on Fellaini. And it was only when Cahill went off against Swansea that we came to life. Hopefully Moyes is starting to be a bit more flexible with his team selections.

I've got a really sneaking suspicion that McFadden will somehow be involved in this game (which kind of worries me). We really are short of wingers and I really hope that Moyes doesn't do what he did in the game at West Brom and put Cahill on the wing, we were awful that game, thought we did win. Regardless, we all need to have faith and support the team in our biggest game in a couple of years. COYB!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back