Sunderland v Everton. 27th Mar at 20.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone else have a bad feeling there's going to be at least one WTF selection tonight, mcfadden or something like that?

For once I dont think the team selection is going to be the absolute crucial factor, i simply think it'll come down to whoever wants it more which I fully expect will be us, come on you boys in blue

anyone else have a bad feeling there's going to be at least one WTF selection tonight, mcfadden or something like that?

For once I dont think the team selection is going to be the absolute crucial factor, i simply think it'll come down to whoever wants it more which I fully expect will be us, come on you boys in blue

gibson on the wing and heitinga in midfield

I am bloody nervous ffs. Especially with the lack of Pienaar, Drenthe, Coleman and anybody else who contracts a deadly virus before kick off. I just wanna get this show on the road now. COYB, get into them.

I cant see Moyes not playing Jags tonight - its going to be a case of at least one square peg in a round hole...

howard, neville, jags, distin, baines, cahill, gibson, fellaini, heitinga, osman, jelavic = can see cahill out wide

i have given up trying to second guess his team selection and tactics. not really nervous, i think this p1ss poor season has knocked all the enthusiasm outof me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back