Sunderland v Everton. 27th Mar at 20.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're gonna win. I can feel it. Can you feel it. CAN YOU FEEL IT???

Think I can feel it anyway, it's that or I need to visit the poo thread

Oh no! Please anyone but Victor on the wing!!!

Vic or Gueye on the wing ?
That's an awful choice to have to make.

F^ck it, play McFadden.

We're gonna win. I can feel it. Can you feel it. CAN YOU FEEL IT???

Think I can feel it anyway, it's that or I need to visit the poo thread

We WILL win mate, nailed on. I just went to the prediction league to put 1-2 after extra time.
Tell yer ma ....

Fuming a bit that the prediction league for tonight is frozen tbh

Vic or Gueye on the wing ?
That's an awful choice to have to make.

F^ck it, play McFadden.

We WILL win mate, nailed on. I just went to the prediction league to put 1-2 after extra time.
Tell yer ma ....

Fuming a bit that the prediction league for tonight is frozen tbh

False alarms

I didn't need to visit the poo thread

It's definitely the win I'm Feeling!

General Ijjysmith said:
Keepers, Left Backs and Striker of the Allied Evertonian Force! You are about to embark upon a great crusade, toward which we have striven these many months. The eyes of the world are upon you. The hopes and prayers of liberty loving people everywhere march with you. In company with our brave Allies and brothers in arms on other fronts, you will bring about the destruction of the Mackem war machine, the elimination of Kopite tyranny over the oppressed peoples of Evertonia, and security for ourselves in a free world.

Your task will not be an easy one. Your enemy is well trained, well equipped and battle hardened, he will fight savagely.

But this is the year 2012! Much has happened since the Kopite triumphs of a couple of weeks ago. The Athletics of Wigan have inflicted upon the Kopites great defeats, in open battle, man to man. Our Croatian offensive has seriously reduced their strength in the air and their capacity to wage war on the ground. Our home fronts have given us an overwhelming superiority in weapons and munitions of war, and placed at our disposal great reserves of trained fighting men. The tide has turned! The free men of the world are marching together to victory!

I have full confidence in your courage, devotion to duty and skill in battle. We will accept nothing less than full victory!

Good Luck! And let us all beseech the blessings of Almighty God upon this great and noble undertaking.

-- Gen. Dwight D. Ijjysmith

COYB FFS

Edited to make more relevant

The team is most likely going to be:

Howard

Neville
Heitinga
Distin
Baines

Osman
Gibson
Fellaini
Anichebe ...maybe gueye but unlikely

Cahill

Jelavic

Not even joking I'd prefer to see straq on the wing. At least he would do more running than anichebe!! Our left will be useless no matter what tonight..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back