Sunderland v Everton. 27th Mar at 20.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's shit or bust this game it's fair to say. Lose it and you may as well frig off until next pre-season games.

The knuckleheads mismanaging the club must be shitting themselves.

<insert intelligent football related words here>

Whatever happens, after the game, I'm going to be splenidly drunk with some Mackens

Pretty average review mate, still enjoyed it though.

COYB

Has anybody got a spare ticket for the game for sale? I have 2 coach tickets which are available to for trader as well as the price of ticket!

Ok so I am working down south in Kent, ffs could have had free coach trip to sland, ah well go and batter them. Im feeling it sland 0 - 3 Everton. Jelavic 2 with Distin scoring a header. I think this will turn out to be a surprisingly easy evening out. Is this beaut on Sky? or is it the Tottingham game?

So, we've got no Pienaar, Drenthe or Coleman. I think Gueye would offer us more wingplay than Vic. Can Moyes drop Jags after his performance at Swansea? Distin should be the odd man out if form counts, but would Johnny and Jagielka make an unbalanced pairing?

I'm going for:

_________Howard
Hibbert Heitinga Distin Baines
Osman Neville Fellaini Gueye
_______Cahill
____________Jelavic

I'd like to see him bring Barkley back into the squad to provide something different from the bench.

I reckon for this game definitely. Their main threat is McClean on the left and Moyes will want to double Coleman and the right back up on him to negate that threat.

He might want to stay with Neville and Fellaini in midfield, so he's got to fit Osman in somewhere. If he does play Coleman, would we then be too narrow with Osman on the left?

He might want to stay with Neville and Fellaini in midfield, so he's got to fit Osman in somewhere. If he does play Coleman, would we then be too narrow with Osman on the left?

I think whoever we play were going to be too narrow mate. For some reason I think we'll keep Neville and Gibson in the centre and push Fellaini on. Coleman on the right, Osman on the left. We'll see. Gueye doesn't do it for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back