Sunderland v Everton. 27th Mar at 20.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think these injuries just show we'd be absolutely fecked if we got into Europe and didn't get at least 3 new players in the Summer. Even if managed to keep Drenthe and Pienaar, our squad is threadbare.

So Drenthe is definitely out, from the Guardian:

Royston Drenthe will also miss a second game in succession for what Moyes described as "a family situation. I have given him some compassionate leave."

This honestly really worries me. I just don't see who can give us that creative flair, but I hope it's Osman. He needs to have one hell of a game tomorrow, even if he gets thrust out onto the wing (like I think he will).

Oh and Felli. But I've definitely come to trust his consistency more this year. He is ACE.

So, we've got no Pienaar, Drenthe or Coleman. I think Gueye would offer us more wingplay than Vic. Can Moyes drop Jags after his performance at Swansea? Distin should be the odd man out if form counts, but would Johnny and Jagielka make an unbalanced pairing?

I'm going for:

_________Howard
Hibbert Heitinga Distin Baines
Osman Neville Fellaini Gueye
_______Cahill
____________Jelavic

I'd like to see him bring Barkley back into the squad to provide something different from the bench.

That, but Gibson in place of Neville

We badly need some width with no Drenthe, Pienaar or Coleman. I have a horrible feeling we will be forced to see Victor in right midfield.

For American Evertonians who have had an absolutely *hit year for their national team, Everton, please effing win against Sunderland. I need something to light up my footy life right now.

Another crap week (minus our win against Swansea).

Wobbly knees. I guess we could try to get some creativity with Barkley, Junior or Baxter to that midfield but we need someone on the right to give us width. I guess that means Big Vic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back