Sunderland v Everton. 27th Mar at 20.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably our best performance of the season, no-one had a bad game, excellent stuff - all about attitude.

I have to say Gibson really impressed me, covered a lot of ground and is quicker than I thought. Him and Fellaini swap roles really well.

The semi is another thing altogether, but for now.....delighted.

Fantastic win,im off to watch the 2nd half on itv 1 plus 1 for that brilliant og :lol:,and a win worthy once again like saturday of more than the 2 goal margin

It's been a while since we enjoyed a performance like that. Davek, do you have that attitude to life in general? Do you stay in the house because something bad might happen?

Haha, yep fair point, maybe you could just have half a lager to celebrate then?!

Oh I am. I'm a natural worrier though. Until there's an Everton player walking off Wembley holding that cup aloft I wont be happy.

I cant take that heartbreak at the hands of them again though. Sorry, I just fear that SF really really badly.

Great performance tonight but it'll count for nothing if we dont beat them at least.

I fear this is where the heartbreak begins.

People who've never experienced the pain are about to experience it. Then all will understand.

I was there when the RS beat us at Wembley, but that was then. We will beat that load of crap from over the road........

I don't think you ready for this jelly
i don't think you ready for this jelly
I don't think you ready for this
Is my body to bootylicious for ya baby

Brilliant from everyone, all the lads played well, the fans were fantastic. Wish I could of got time off to go would have been fantastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back