Sunderland v Everton. 27th Mar at 20.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well what a win. For me there was absolute elation followed by crushing disappointment upon realising I'll be at a sodding ruddy bloody wedding during the semi-final. I mean come on?! Bah. Will be there in spirit. COYB

Question 1: Is it your wedding? If yes get last minute nerves and suggest the wedding is delayed for one month, If no then your laughing because no other persons wedding is more important than this

Question 2: Do the couple getting married involve any of the following:

A: Jonny Heitinga B: Jelavic C: Mo Fellaini

If so the wedding is already cancelled so dont worry.

Question 3: If your a season ticket holder then do the right thing and claim your semi ticket thus in turn qualifying for the final when we get there and I will be the Semi ticket off you because quite frankly I wouldnt miss this for the world. NSNO

Made up, we played so much better than for a long, long time!

Cahill hasn't played that well since we had him with yak and peanuts

Hopeful that Gueye can continue his understanding with Jelly.

Only doubt I have is that Jelvic looks like one bad tackle from a mad injury keeping him out for 6 months

Brilliant performances all over the park. Everyone rose to the occasion and we got exactly what we deserved in the end! :)

It's nights like this that are what I love about being an Evertonian. Wembley here we come!! :D

Absolutely immense performance from everybody on the pitch in a Blue shirt tonight!

Over the moon right now! THIS was the proper response I think all of us Blues were looking for!

Now lets beat the ****e at Wembley!

The only disappointment is we without doubt should have had more. Still, a great performance and we made Sunderland look like Conference cloggers. Bring on the RS.

Still singing on the coach home!

Absolutely bouncing. Best game I've been to in my life.

OH TONY HIBBERT, HE SCORES WHEN HE WANTS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back