Sunderland v Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He will and they are coming thick and fast, I jsu hope the lads aren't as jaded as they appear, every game is a cup final week in week out, it can't be easy. Summer time here's hoping for some more versitile players coming in to help bolster the squad. I think Moyes has been unlucky with Grav and the other one, both have flopped badly

Good to see Rodwell today though mate! Shows what faith Moyes has in hoim bringing him on, given the way the game was on a knife edge!

it's good to get back to winning ways...even if we were lucky to escape with all 3 points, and the performance wasn't great.
wednesday we are gonna need to up our performance 100% and not play so scared like we did in florance..stick into them and not let them dictate the game

Steven Pienaar is very lucky he didn't get his leg broken. The challenge came in much higher than the ball.

It hurt just watching the replays.

Dont know if it was luck. We seemed to boss the game in the main and the commentators on the radio said as much. Sounded like they hardly threatened though Howard and Lescott saved us right at the end. Have to see Footy First to get the full picture.

A really important 3 points though. Sends out a message to the RS that they are going to have to really earn 4th place.

I wouldnt' have ago at Hibbert so much if it didnt mean having Neville in midfield.

Played a great f*$king game.

That however won't stop some on here from having a go at him. (n)

Bill thats a bit unfair people have had a dig fairly at Hibbert because he had been very poor at the start of the season- he is only now playing anywhere near his best.

It is a tricky one though as Im the same as everyone- Neville is our captain so will play whatever happens, I would much rather he played at the back than in midfield. Which means arl Tone has to make way?!

Bill thats a bit unfair people have had a dig fairly at Hibbert because he had been very poor at the start of the season- he is only now playing anywhere near his best.

It is a tricky one though as Im the same as everyone- Neville is our captain so will play whatever happens, I would much rather he played at the back than in midfield. Which means arl Tone has to make way?!

Yes, he just hasn't got the ability to be a player for a club aiming to break into the top four.

People go on about his tackling, but he only makes these kind of tackles - last ditch - because of his indecision before that to collect the ball or let the player get past him.

Status
Not open for further replies.