Takeover bid by Peter Kenyon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding the takeover proposal, it really isn’t my bag and certainly is way above my pay grade.

What I do know is like i said yesterday on Twitter, is that Moshiri was looking for help to fund BMD earlier in the year. Kenyon and Co were one of the groups approached regarding an investment to help fund BMD, however they now don’t just want to help, they want to purchase the club, which Moshiri is open to.

As so many reports have suggested, head of terms have been agreed and they have a deadline (I don’t know the length of the deadline, yet) for exclusivity, whilst they do there checks and audits on the club, which is well and truly under way.
Welcome mate.

How many are actually interested in buying us apart from the Kenyon consortium?
Reports saying 3-4 but no of the others have been named as far as I'm aware.

Every owner will want to make their own club as successful as it can be..... that is how they will get the greatest reward from their investment.

Moshiri certainly did invest pots of money but unfortunately the investment was badly managed.
All we can hope is that if there is a change of ownership that they invest as much as Moshiri but it is spent more wisely.

I certainly would be happy to see Moshiri stay as minority shareholder in the event of a sale.
At the very least we would not have the new ground without him.

Regarding the takeover proposal, it really isn’t my bag and certainly is way above my pay grade.

What I do know is like i said yesterday on Twitter, is that Moshiri was looking for help to fund BMD earlier in the year. Kenyon and Co were one of the groups approached regarding an investment to help fund BMD, however they now don’t just want to help, they want to purchase the club, which Moshiri is open to.

As so many reports have suggested, head of terms have been agreed and they have a deadline (I don’t know the length of the deadline, yet) for exclusivity, whilst they do there checks and audits on the club, which is well and truly under way.
i really don't know how to feel about all this. Maybe it' a case of 'better the devil you know' because whilst Moshiri has been a disaster, i do genuinely think he's tried - that said the idea of a new regime with proper football people in place makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.
I don't worry, why new owners would want to buy us now? The stadium is on its way but there is still plenty to do and lots of risk. We are crippled by FFP and all that so you can't come in and do a Chelsea or City and it's arguably the worst playing squad. They can't asset strip us or just pull money from the club to line their pockets as we don't make a profit and if you sell all our best players we'll be in the championship within a year and then our claim to fame will be having the best new stadium in the lower leagues so what's the goal?
Like i said... proper torn

Could he have a thread that he can post news into but the rest of us can't ?
We would then have a place to go to for news without trawling through dozens of pages where people like myself comment endlessly on it.
Not a bad shout, but mainly because the poor fella will be tagged and quoted to death otherwise and he seems a good sort.

Sadly your time on here is up already mate, we won't stand for errors such as this.

Could he have a thread that he can post news into but the rest of us can't ?
We would then have a place to go to for news without trawling through dozens of pages where people like myself comment endlessly on it.

Dont actually know the answer to that mate - I'm sure it could be arranged if @The Bobble preferred that but you can just click on his name and click postings to see all his posts. You can also follow him to get notifications etc.

They’ll run a mile once they see the books
art_history.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back