Takeover bid by Peter Kenyon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I hope they dont succeed in their efforts they have robert earl vibes. I loathed that dude , he would whinge about Everton fans making pleas to sign people and he didn't make any actual investments

Yeah I’ve accepted that too, but there’s a difference between accepting that and accepting the club being run into the actual ground and potentially relegated/liquidated which is what you seemed to be fine with. At this point I just want my club to survive because your idol has put it in such a perilous position that the future of the club itself is hanging by a thread. Like I give the slightest toss about winning trophies at this point.

End of the day mate Mosh has tried to push us on and has failed.

I'll never criticise someone who at least tried to make a go of it.

I'll certainly criticise those who never tried (Kenwright) or those who won't be doing (Venture Capitalists).

Most of our fans only turned on Moshiri because of his Benitez appointment.

They clearly weren't arsed 12-18 months earlier when they were singing spirit of the bloos when he appointed Carlo Ancelotti and signed James Rodriguez.

As I said its short sightedness and a lot will regret wanting him gone for any old brass who lifts their skirt up at us.
For one of only a handful of times I agree. Doesn't change the fact your an ass and tedious in the way you brought up benitez AGAIN.

I like Farhad. He funded the club to allow it the chance to compete. Sadly, he holed that chance under the bow by keeping Kenwright in situ and appointing incompetent lackeys. At this point, it is clear that this club will never move forward as long as the snide sentimentalist remains on the board. In the absence of a nation state taking over and sportswashing their crimes against humanity (what a boon), Americans are about as good as it is going to get. Moshiri has failed. I doubt he'll go before the stadium is built, but these Americans - and potentially others like them - are pushing at an open door with the fanbase now. Continuing with Moshiri - now that his money is effectively useless - and Kenwright is nothing a significant subset of the fans will wish to defend. The club needs change. Are these guys the right guys for us? Possibly not. But we know that the current incumbents definitely aren't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back