Takeover bid by Peter Kenyon

Status
Not open for further replies.

End of the day mate Mosh has tried to push us on and has failed.

I'll never criticise someone who at least tried to make a go of it.

I'll certainly criticise those who never tried (Kenwright) or those who won't be doing (Venture Capitalists).

His “trying” consists of trying to take over something that he clearly isn’t capable of and knows nothing about. Appointing directors of football who either aren’t fit for purpose, or aren’t allowed to do their jobs and are overridden by dodgy agents that bend his ear. Keeping around an absolute fraud of a chairman who’s still running the club as if it was 1999, I could honestly continue to reel off his failures all night but I can’t be arsed. He has shown no commitment to putting a proper structure in place in the 6 years he’s been here, he just wants to play with a train set, he is dangerous to the well being of our football club.

Clearly missing a joke here.
But you don’t like your Billionaire, and you don’t like Bill Kenwright ?
You’ve had 3 of our old managers and now you are could be after our old chief exec ?
You only need John Terry to replace Big Duncan next.
You can have Lukaku and Barkley for big bucks if you want to spend the Richarlson money too.
The media love Bill and want everyone to believe we love him too. We don't. He's managed our club from being regular trophy winners in the 80s to the horror show we are now. The only good thing about a kettle of vultures buying the club is that fungus finally being removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back