Takeover: The nationality of our new owners will be (approximately) ?

The nationality (approximately) of our new owners will be ?

• American

Votes: 45 13.2%
  • Russian

Votes: 14 4.1%
  • from the Middle East

Votes: 160 46.9%
  • Chinese

Votes: 9 2.6%
  • Thai

Votes: 16 4.7%
  • Persian/ Monegasques

Votes: 34 10.0%
  • Anywhere else.....

Votes: 11 3.2%
  • Geordie

Votes: 52 15.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If and a big if we were bought by a billionaire throwing money at the club, how would everyone feel?

It would be great to go into a transfer market and be able to really go hard for the big players and hopefully challenge for the league, but would anyone feel like we have cheated somehow

If and a big if we were bought by a billionaire throwing money at the club, how would everyone feel?

It would be great to go into a transfer market and be able to really go hard for the big players and hopefully challenge for the league, but would anyone feel like we have cheated somehow
I wouldn't feel we were cheating - these days that'd feel like we were on a level playing field.

I would be more concerned that we'd be sell outs and lose the soul of the club, although that's probably a baseless fear.

One word does not belong in football - franchise. And I fear we'd become a franchise.

It's what we did in the 60's.

I think it's pretty clear that everything points towards our new overlord being Bill Kenwright in an elaborate disguise.

He works in theatre lads. IT ALL FITS.

Do you feel that that Mail story is weird or total bs?

I honestly do not know mate. If it is BS then an experienced journalist has been done "like a kipper".

The positives are we are definitely in the final stages of a sale process and secondly if it happened to be the Al Maktoum family then it is a total game changer for the club, with the potential financially to be a Man City mark II.

I honestly do not know mate. If it is BS then an experienced journalist has been done "like a kipper".

The positives are we are definitely in the final stages of a sale process and secondly if it happened to be the Al Maktoum family then it is a total game changer for the club, with the potential financially to be a Man City mark II.
Jesus Christ. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back