Takeover: The nationality of our new owners will be (approximately) ?

The nationality (approximately) of our new owners will be ?

• American

Votes: 45 13.2%
  • Russian

Votes: 14 4.1%
  • from the Middle East

Votes: 160 46.9%
  • Chinese

Votes: 9 2.6%
  • Thai

Votes: 16 4.7%
  • Persian/ Monegasques

Votes: 34 10.0%
  • Anywhere else.....

Votes: 11 3.2%
  • Geordie

Votes: 52 15.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly do not know mate. If it is BS then an experienced journalist has been done "like a kipper".

The positives are we are definitely in the final stages of a sale process and secondly if it happened to be the Al Maktoum family then it is a total game changer for the club, with the potential financially to be a Man City mark II.

I've missed a lot of this talk about middle eastern buyers, but has there been any links to the Al Maktoum family or is that one you've just thrown in?

NEA I'd love us to get some big money owners and buy some superstars to go with our superstars.

I honestly do not know mate. If it is BS then an experienced journalist has been done "like a kipper".

The positives are we are definitely in the final stages of a sale process and secondly if it happened to be the Al Maktoum family then it is a total game changer for the club, with the potential financially to be a Man City mark II.

Season Ticket renewals are about to be mailed out mate, our people inside may be a bit crap at what they do but 1 thing theyve consistently done is pull wool over folks eyes.

Maktoum will probably turn out to be Mark Poom operating from a lapdancing club in Talin

As much as I'd love to get carried away with the thought of oily billions, the reality is there have been only two transformative Premier League takeovers.

This could be the third, but the odds are against it.

But then, I don't know that it has to be. The playing field is different now, and with good commercial management and modest investment in players and infrastructure, it could be enough to push us on.

Is the al maktoum family a name you've just plucked from the thin air, or is it something you've heard in business circles @The Esk

I've missed a lot of this talk about middle eastern buyers, but has there been any links to the Al Maktoum family or is that one you've just thrown in?

NEA I'd love us to get some big money owners and buy some superstars to go with our superstars.

Is the al maktoum family a name you've just plucked from the thin air, or is it something you've heard in business circles @The Esk

Just for the record, I do not know who or if there is Middle East interest. I saw speculation it could be Dubai International Capital.

Khomeini times are we going to fall for this carp now.

193120_1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back