Takeover: The nationality of our new owners will be (approximately) ?

The nationality (approximately) of our new owners will be ?

• American

Votes: 45 13.2%
  • Russian

Votes: 14 4.1%
  • from the Middle East

Votes: 160 46.9%
  • Chinese

Votes: 9 2.6%
  • Thai

Votes: 16 4.7%
  • Persian/ Monegasques

Votes: 34 10.0%
  • Anywhere else.....

Votes: 11 3.2%
  • Geordie

Votes: 52 15.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's DIC, I will make my kopite friends aware that I won't act the way City fans have in recent years. I'll be much worse!!!

Come on Everton, buy everyone and win everything!!!

Ive been telling United and city fans this for years.....they wont know smugness like it!!!!!

A decent poll, but where is the Nigerian option ?
I have it on good authority that a Nigerian Prince with Billions in the bank is set to announce a full takeover of our beloved club.
The man is a multi billionaire!
In fact he has asked me personally to "look after" some of his Billions. I have passed on my bank details and the money should be in my account "in the next three days" Coincidence? I think not.
The fact that this gentleman trusts me enough to 'mind' some of his money will surely mean that I will be party to 'inside information' on this takeover. All hail your new ITK
I'll keep you posted lads.

Don't shoot the messenger !

My neighbour who is a sports journo for a broadsheet and very rarely gives me any gossip at all, says that this morning that he's been told that Alisher Usmanov has bought the club and it'll be announced this week. Says he knows nothing more than that at the mo.

Just for the record, I do not know who or if there is Middle East interest. I saw speculation it could be Dubai International Capital.

Surely everything points to Usmanov's partner.

Previously there has been vague but strange links with Usmanov which never seemed a goer to me but the speculation was eye catching due to the randomness of it and the obstacles in the way (which now seem to be removed). Maybe it was his partner all along.

Along with Usmanov, Moshri's been really keen to increase his shareholding/take full control of Arsenal for years and has been doing so gradually then all of a sudden he sells up ending this aspect of his partnership with Usmanov as he wants to buy his own club.

The same evening a reputable journalist links us with being sold within days to someone from the Middle East.

To me all fingers are pointing at Moshri right now and I'd be interested to know what you're thoughts on him taking over, if you had any.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back