Takeover: The nationality of our new owners will be (approximately) ?

The nationality (approximately) of our new owners will be ?

• American

Votes: 45 13.2%
  • Russian

Votes: 14 4.1%
  • from the Middle East

Votes: 160 46.9%
  • Chinese

Votes: 9 2.6%
  • Thai

Votes: 16 4.7%
  • Persian/ Monegasques

Votes: 34 10.0%
  • Anywhere else.....

Votes: 11 3.2%
  • Geordie

Votes: 52 15.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unapologetically excited now. This feels better than the American pair - maybe it's the links to Arsenal or maybe it's the word "billionaire", but this feels secure.

Up the Mosh.

It's definitely the word "billionaire" mate that does it. It's a word befitting a club of our stature and I welcome us winning the PL 6 seasons on the spin along with the CLX2 FA CUPx4 League Cupx8 in the next 10 years. That will be adequate compo for the misery of not winning sod all for 21 years.

It's definitely the word "billionaire" mate that does it. It's a word befitting a club of our stature and I welcome us winning the PL 6 seasons on the spin along with the CLX2 FA CUPx4 League Cupx8 in the next 10 years. That will be adequate compo for the misery of not winning sod all for 21 years.

Chuck in a La Liga or two for good measure. We're changing the game.

Not wanting to appear too ITK I get a lot of stuff passed to me, I always try to verify it before posting.
Ive only just managed to log on after last night, and already its 50 pages long so apologies if this has already been done, but it appears only the major shareholders are involved in this - Esk, do you foresee any involvement from the minor shareholders eg EGM, compulsory purchases ?

It's taken me a while to catch-up with this thread !

With financial fair play and the fact its looking like a 75% buy out I assume it's unlikely it will benefit it us in the transfer window ?

I have to say I'm more comfortable with Moshiri rather than the Americans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back