Takeover: The nationality of our new owners will be (approximately) ?

The nationality (approximately) of our new owners will be ?

• American

Votes: 45 13.2%
  • Russian

Votes: 14 4.1%
  • from the Middle East

Votes: 160 46.9%
  • Chinese

Votes: 9 2.6%
  • Thai

Votes: 16 4.7%
  • Persian/ Monegasques

Votes: 34 10.0%
  • Anywhere else.....

Votes: 11 3.2%
  • Geordie

Votes: 52 15.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thing with Moshiri was that he was a major part as well as the other major shareholders at Arsenal in keeping them competitive whilst The Emirates was getting built and paid for. Arsenal are a ridiculously well run Club (apart from ticket prices) and again, he was a part of that.

The man you would assume would have a lot of contacts, so like i predicted with the Americans, i can see our commericial revenue being massively improved as well as a Stadium being sorted. Just cause he's a Billionaire i dont want us chucking any old money around for players. Id say our transfer policy is spot on, but obviously having that bit of extra cash will definitely help. Think id rather sort the off the field issues first, before chucking £30-40m transfer fees around.

It's taken me a while to catch-up with this thread !

With financial fair play and the fact its looking like a 75% buy out I assume it's unlikely it will benefit it us in the transfer window ?

I have to say I'm more comfortable with Moshiri rather than the Americans.
FFP is virtually non existent now.

Ive only just managed to log on after last night, and already its 50 pages long so apologies if this has already been done, but it appears only the major shareholders are involved in this - Esk, do you foresee any involvement from the minor shareholders eg EGM, compulsory purchases ?

There's 2 reasons for wanting the approval of 75% of shareholders. Firstly it allows you to go to the High Court before acquisition and ask for a scheme of arrangement to acquire all the shares. Secondly if that's not the plan it gives you enough shares to pass special resolutions at General Meetings - ie total control.

No idea what his plans would be.

It's taken me a while to catch-up with this thread !

With financial fair play and the fact its looking like a 75% buy out I assume it's unlikely it will benefit it us in the transfer window ?

I have to say I'm more comfortable with Moshiri rather than the Americans.
FFP is all but finished now mate...PSG & City seen to that.

There's 2 reasons for wanting the approval of 75% of shareholders. Firstly it allows you to go to the High Court before acquisition and ask for a scheme of arrangement to acquire all the shares. Secondly if that's not the plan it gives you enough shares to pass special resolutions at General Meetings - ie total control.

No idea what his plans would be.
Then I imagine the logical step would be acquisition of all shares

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back