TERRY CURRAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did it go mate?
Terry was fantastic. Nothing was too much trouble. Like a lot of former players, he spoke very well of the club, his team mates and the manager. Terry I found, was genuine and it was a pleasure to have sat in his company for over an hour.
I'm with Stuart Rimmer next week, a player that started off well at Everton but never stayed at the top level. he of course made a living out of the game.

Terry was fantastic. Nothing was too much trouble. Like a lot of former players, he spoke very well of the club, his team mates and the manager. Terry I found, was genuine and it was a pleasure to have sat in his company for over an hour.
I'm with Stuart Rimmer next week, a player that started off well at Everton but never stayed at the top level. he of course made a living out of the game.

Great!

Nice one Bally,I've never seen anyone as fast as Stuart when i remember playing against him up in Southport when I was a kid,shame it didn't work out for him,but what we all would have given to pull that royal blue shirt on just the once(he played three!!)eh?:)

How did Howard Kendall compare with Brian Clough & Peter Taylor specifically in terms of their style of coaching and the way Howard worked with the players. Were there similarities or were they quite different in this regard.

Are we gonna get any snippets Bally for providing questions? Or do we have to wait for the book?

...I recall that we hardly lost a game when Curran started (although I think we drew lots). Got the impression that Kendall really rated him but was frustrated because he never consistently produced good performances.

Are we gonna get any snippets Bally for providing questions? Or do we have to wait for the book?
I can't give too much away but Everton were in for him years ago when before he signed for Nottingham Forest. It was his dream to partner Bob Latchford up front at the time the [Poor language removed] had Keegan and Toshack.

What was his version on why his performances in his loan and permanent spells were so different?
His first 6 games on loan were great but when he signed permanent he suffered with a rare muscle tear which he did against West Brom. these things happen. He was indeed very disappointed that he could not play more games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back