TERRY CURRAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curran also got a ECWC medal I think.

For me, he produced the greatest solo performance I've ever seen from an Everton player. Unfortunately the game -- a midweek winter League match at Ipswich -- was witnessed by probably fewer than 500 Blues.

Curran also got a ECWC medal I think.

For me, he produced the greatest solo performance I've ever seen from an Everton player. Unfortunately the game -- a midweek winter League match at Ipswich -- was witnessed by probably fewer than 500 Blues.

I missed that one mate lol

You will see Terry at Goodison more next season. He's involved with the academy at Doncaster Rovers at the moment.

Cheers Bally. Is that the reason we've never / rarely seen him at dinners celebrating the achievements of that era in recent years? I've seen Inchy at a few and always struck me that Terry Curran played a significant but forgotten role in that team?

Cheers Bally. Is that the reason we've never / rarely seen him at dinners celebrating the achievements of that era in recent years? I've seen Inchy at a few and always struck me that Terry Curran played a significant but forgotten role in that team?

Unless my memory fails me, he was much much better during his loan spell. Perhaps it was injury related, but when he signed for us permanently he was pretty awful.

As has been said earlier, he hardly played in 84-85. When he did, he was bang average.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back