Thank you fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sassy we don't choose to support Everton, we are chosen. To those who understand there is no need to explain. To those who don't it doesn't flipping matter.

Delighted to have you on board but once touched by Everton you are changed forever my friend

Some great quotes here to help you to understand Everton

The Shankly (former rs manager) quote is particularly pertinant

Thanks @Bluerover for sharing those quotes. I feel fortunate to be one of the chosen ones :) Everton came to my life at the right time and I have not only found a historic team to follow but a community of Blue friends, that’s one thing I have noticed about our great Club and its fans, that if all comes down to that feeling of fellowship and that strong love for Everton that can make mountains move, or players lol as we have seen it done by our players in recent weeks.

The fans, to a man and to a woman, were magnificent.

As Tuchel said yesterday: we Evertonians were like a twelfth man and any team in world football would have found it hard to get a result at Goodison.

It just goes to show that we fans can make a huge difference, either for the better or for the worse. As hopeless as Benitez was, the toxic and atmosphere at Goodison during his tenure damaged player morale and undoubtedly lost us points.
We need this today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back