Thank you fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you to each and everyone one of you today for your amazing support. Both Seamus and Lampard spoke about the reception before the game and how it lifted the players. You really were our 12th man today. If those players were under any illusions of how passionate our support is, they know after today.
Reminded me of the semi final at Leeds in 95.
You've gotta be dead inside for that level of support to not affect you and inspire that extra effort required to get the win.

Truly inspiring

C8EFF9AD-DB03-4D39-A2F7-A92FF0BF8771.jpeg
Great pic of the team bus arriving

Goodison sound people need to get their heads out of their arses. Playing music over the sound of the fans singing is crap! They must hear how up for it the crowd is, let the players hear that, not some dodgy 90’s hip hop track? The other thibg (more contentious) is that for the remaining home games get the siren back to crank the atmosphere up to maximum. I am pretty sure it wont destroy Mykolenko’s spirit and it is a massive miss in my opinion. We need the crowd that feral before every single game now, so bring the siren back, apologise to Mykolenko if need be, but bring them back ffs!

Goodison sound people need to get their heads out of their arses. Playing music over the sound of the fans singing is crap! They must hear how up for it the crowd is, let the players hear that, not some dodgy 90’s hip hop track? The other thibg (more contentious) is that for the remaining home games get the siren back to crank the atmosphere up to maximum. I am pretty sure it wont destroy Mykolenko’s spirit and it is a massive miss in my opinion. We need the crowd that feral before every single game now, so bring the siren back, apologise to Mykolenko if need be, but bring them back ffs!
Your first thought is to moan about something after that jesus christ, give it a rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.