The 2015 Popularity Contest (aka UK General Election )

Who will you be voting for?

• Tory

Votes: 38 9.9%
  • Diet Tory (Labour)

Votes: 132 34.3%
  • Tory Zero (Greens)

Votes: 44 11.4%
  • Extra Tory with lemon (UKIP)

Votes: 40 10.4%
  • Lib Dems

Votes: 9 2.3%
  • Other

Votes: 31 8.1%
  • Cheese on toast

Votes: 91 23.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had to represent SNP for the mock elections, and having read into and around their manifesto, I really hope they prop up Labour. Some really good policies, a progressive party I am onside with.

To be honest, as a young voter, anything to see the back of Cameron and Clegg.

The economy is but a means to an end - which is people. Therefore, the idea of sacrificing the welfare of people, or cuts as we call them, in order to support a better economy, which will hopefully see a better welfare of people, is as nonsensical as going to war to prevent war.

Possibly the best post in this whole thread........
I appreciate the sentiment but I really hope you don't genuinely believe that. For a start there has been some fantastic discussion on here in the last few weeks. Secondly though, you struggle to see the failures of the party you support and the reason that food banks are an issue up for discussion. More deflection from the right.

Hahahaha......

284798E900000578-0-image-a-11_1430675297333.jpg

284798E300000578-0-image-a-68_1430678543993.jpg

They have just opened themselves to ridicule with that daft stunt. God knows who thought that was a good idea.

watched the scottish leaders debate before far more passion that are ones, and first time i have really seen the SNP leader under any pressure.

The woman who used to be the Labour Leader in Scotland, before she packed it in, regularly used to give the SNP a decent kicking. The guy in charge now is like a wet lettuce.........

I appreciate the sentiment but I really hope you don't genuinely believe that. For a start there has been some fantastic discussion on here in the last few weeks. Secondly though, you struggle to see the failures of the party you support and the reason that food banks are an issue up for discussion. More deflection from the right.

My point, and I assume Brennan's too, was that there are people on the planet who would kill to be able to access a free food bank..........

Edit....I don't mean this in a political sense btw..........

Last edited:

Anyone voting Tory is an abhorrent racist who hates poor people. They're selfish, self serving scum.

Anyone voting UKIP is even beyond that. A paranoid Muslimophobe who has all the detestable traits of a fervent nazi.

The fact that the top two groups of people are not isolated to a minute percentage of population tells you everything you need to know about how Britain is done for.

You stinking ratbags.

Get me a Delta lad

I don't really understand the snp. They want to leave the uk and be independent. But then they want to join the EU?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back